mandag 24. november 2014

KNITS - MORE OR LESS

I came across the designer Nanna van Blaaderen while searching for inspiration, and her collections is like nothing I've ever seen.  I find them utterly fascinating.


Below are the shots from her collection named "More or Less".  I find some of them to be so decorative, like abstract sculptures.  I absolutely love the attention to detail.  Look at the amazingly braided hair and how it goes with the texture in the fabric.

















 

"The sculptural handknitted collection 'More or Less' is inspired by organic forms, animal life and nature. Using thick woolen yarns in off-white colors, Nanna van Blaaderen experimented in combining knitting techniques with braidingtechniques. This resulted in various expressive garments of voluminous structures and forms."
 

- nannavanblaaderen.com -







2 kommentarer: